<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

updating.
Went for job in terview on monday, as a part time server in the club my dad works.
So I got the job, and will be working everyday from 7 to 3, except wednesdays of course.
The job is ending on the 31st, before school starts.r at the
Tghe manager requested the use of wax or gel on my hair,
and I bet I'm going to suffer from a hair loss sooner or later.
Went for soap's POP on Monday.
My mood was ok all along the ceremony,
but it took a turn for the worst, as I saw the crowd at the dining area,
cause there were practically no seats and I'm hungry.
The worst was when the CLTs suddenly cheered,
and I was carrying two drinks.
I remembered an AIR trainee knocked into me while I was trying my best to squeeze through the narrow red carpets, trying to cross over to the other side of the room.
Splat! The orange drinks landed on my pants (they were lightly coloured by the way).
I nearly had the urge to throw the other drink on my hand at him, (having thoughts of dying his No.1 top orange).
But I didn't of course, I am civilised.

Anyone playing Neopets?
Add me as your neofriend.
username: shermyalibaba.
(Don't mind the name, cause there were no other names availiable).